You work hard. So do your benefits.
At Uponor, we’re committed to the full package – competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and meaningful extras thrown in. Take a look. We hope you’ll be inspired to start your career with us today.
We reward your hard work and notice when you go above and beyond.
- Competitive pay
- Night shift differential pay
- Overtime opportunities
- Employee referral bonus
Vacation/Paid Time Off
Take the time you need to relax, tend to life, or give back to your community.
- Paid time off – Beginning at 160 hours (4 weeks) per year (based on annual accrual)
- Volunteer time off (paid) – Up to 24 hours annually
We’ll help you prepare for the future by saving money today.
- 401K – Company match dollar for dollar up to 4%
- Vested on day one of enrollment
We value giving each other a pat on the back for hard work and good deeds.
- Peer-to-Peer Thank You Awards (up to $100)
- On-the-Spot Award (up to $1,000)
- Regional Excellence Award (up to one month’s gross salary)
Healthcare and Wellness
Our benefits lead the market by 30%, giving you peace of mind with comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your eligible dependents.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Dental insurance coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health and fitness incentive program
Disability and Life Insurance
Know that you can care for yourself and loved ones in an emergency.
- Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance (AD&D) (company paid)
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Long-term care
Training and Career Progression
We’ll support your path to new opportunities and challenges.
- Paid training – 2 to 5 weeks of training, including one-on-one training with a dedicated trainer
- State-of-the-art training center
- Lean Manufacturing Certification training
- Education assistance – Up to 75% coverage
- Individual development planning
- Leadership and growth opportunities
The only walls are the ones that hold up our facility. We value your voice and personal comfort.
- Open-door policy
- Continuous improvement program – Your opinion counts
- Clean and safe working environment
Yes, the little things add up to big benefits and savings.
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave (two weeks paid)
- Adoption assistance (up to $10,000)
- Corporate discount programs
- Pet insurance
- Charitable-giving program
- Identity theft coverage
- Legal services coverage
- Secure travel program
- Employee appreciation events
- Onsite lounge and break areas