Welcome! It’s time to find your fit at Uponor, one of Minnesota’s fastest-growing companies. Before you apply, please review the information and job videos below.
Facts to Consider Before You Apply
- Our interview process includes touring the plant and seeing jobs in real time.
- Most manufacturing and maintenance positions require:
- A four-days on/four-days off schedule (most people love this flexibility).
- Being on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Uponor values employee loyalty. Once you’re hired, we give first priority to internal job candidates. But our growth presents frequent openings for external candidates, too.
Manufacturing Jobs: See a typical day
The world needs PEX pipe. A lot of it. Likewise, Uponor needs PEX operators, recoil operators, and workers in mixing and tooling. Here’s what those jobs look like:
PEX Operator: Put your multi-tasking skills to work. Tend the massive machinery that manufactures the world’s leading plastic piping for homes and businesses.
Recoil Operator: Our products don’t walk out the door. Check out the essential role recoil operators play in preparing billions (yes, billions) of feet of PEX piping to ship worldwide.
Mixing and Tooling: Be the heart and soul of meeting strict quality standards. Prepare the raw materials to make PEX pipe, and keep the necessary tools in top shape. See how.